"Sprotbrough Methodist Church is a community of people committed to growing spiritually in Jesus Christ, supporting one another in our everyday lives and reaching out to serve others in our neighbourhood, our town and our world."
There will be no service here on Sunday May 22 but a Circuit Service at Cantley in the afternoon.
Our next service here will be on May 29 and will be a Family Service led by David Banks and the young people
- Current Methodist and government guidance does not require the wearing of a face mask but in crowded spaces it may be wise to do so. Here is the Methodist guidance published in February and yet to be updated 'It may be suitable in crowded or enclosed spaces, particularly if ventilation is poor, to continue to wear face coverings to reduce the risk of transmission. Particularly where you share spaces with people you do not normally meet.
- You do not need to wear a mask to sing
- On entry please use the sanitiser provided
- There will be no offering but there is a plate in the porch We are grateful that most of our members engage in direct giving, you can find out more by asking a steward.
- Windows will be open and the church fully ventilated
- If you feel vulnerable or at risk please stay at home our services will continue to be broadcast.
"The church is not the building, it's the people. It's not just the gathering, it's the scattering."
Thank you to everyone who took part in the survey.
To read the Methodist Church Privacy Notice click on this link
To contact us leave a message on our phone which is also the Baby Basics phone number